Blue

Saturday, March 24, 2012

My weekend has involved a lot of blue.

1. I was inspired by Kristin's last post on wearing vintage scarfs and decided to take the plunge and try it out.


2. I watched my nephews, both wearing blue Thunder shirts (Thunder up!), and the three rotten boys had a great time!


3. I made this blue wreath and hung it on our front door.


4. I had fun spending time with this handsome, blue-hatted man (Thunder up!), as well as this beautiful, blue-eyed boy.


5. And finally, I actually cooked (this is a big deal). Pasta with a vodka cream sauce- yum!



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Beyonce has nothin' on You! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf and the wreath are both fabulous!! And all four boys in these pics are of course, awesome :) I love that Xander and JD love Emmitt so much!

    ReplyDelete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger