House Project: Kitchen (Before and After Photos)

Monday, June 18, 2012

So, I failed.  I said I was going to try to post more regularly and I surely did not.  But here I am now with some pictures of our kitchen.  I told you about our color inspiration here.  I know the orange may be shocking to many of you, and that is fine.  We enjoyed it for quite a while, but are so, so happy with the change!  We painted, and got new light fixtures and a new fridge.  Still on the wish list for our kitchen:  new counters and a new sink.  

BEFORE: 


AFTER:


Happy Father's Day!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  I've been thinking a lot about all the awesome fathers in my life, both here and in Heaven.  Feeling thankful.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blue, Grace! I applaud your design courage and patience. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, friend! I appreciate the encouragement :). Hope you're doing well!

      Delete
  2. You have a the best and most unique decorating ideas! You're so daring :) It inspires me often. I love the color and all the little touches around the kitchen. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger