Inspiration on a Monday

Monday, July 16, 2012

So the other day, my dad says to me and my mom, "you all like inspirational stuff, right?" Yes, yes we do!  Then he made us watch this last night and I loved it, so I'm sharing it with you.  I think it's about 20 minutes, but if you get the chance to watch, it really is very cool.  And there's something for almost everyone: nerds, social worky types, gamers, anyone looking for a laugh or pick-me-up.  Also, the speaker could not be cuter!  My mom and I decided we'd love to see the rest of her outfits, because she's not messin' around, and we respect that :).  A little inspiration for your Monday:

2 comments:

  1. I loved this. My boss sends around TED Talks for us to watch and I am always inspired. Thanks for sharing, hadn't seen this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you liked it. I've only seen one other TED talk, but have loved both of them. My sister got the SuperBetter app and said it's really cool. I'm gonna have to check it out. Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger