Gatewood Home Tour 2012

Friday, August 17, 2012

We were asked to have our home featured on our neighborhood's home tour at the end of October.  I am just real, real, real excited about this!  It really is something that I've wanted to do for a long time and I know that sounds kinda silly, but I'm kinda silly, so there you have it.  Jaron and I have made a list that's about a mile long of all the little and big projects that we've planned to do for the last few weeks, months, and years.  So we'll be working on that for the next two months, hoping to complete as much of it as we can.  I'll try to post pics along the way, and then definitely some once we finish.

Happy Weekend to all of you!

3 comments:

  1. I think I told you that when I was delivering my neighborhood newsletters last week, I was looking at all the cool things some of my neighbors had done to their old houses and then I thought about all the cool things you had done to your house and then I thought that you all should really be on a home tour sometime and then you called me and told me that you were--gift of prophecy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I. Am. So. Excited!!! I wish I could be there. So proud of you and your fabulous home and all your fabulous ideas. Every time I'm in your house I feel inspired. And I feel like it's so YOU! I know everyone who walks through will get such a great sense of you and your family! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! Even more proof that I need to see your house someday, so please keep us posted with pictures!

    ReplyDelete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger