A month bookended by family reunions

Thursday, October 11, 2012

I'm way behind on this post, but here it is.  I like finding patterns or interesting connections among things.  In September, we attended two family reunions:  One for Jaron's mom's side of the family over the first weekend and one for my dad's side of the family over the last weekend of the month.  Jaron's maternal grandmother's family name is Osmus, while my dad's family name is Orwig.  Both reunions included kiddos running about, gatherings centered around delicious food, and lots of love and laughter (edging on too corny, I hear ya loud and clear).  I know my last few posts have included a lot of photos, but I just gotta do it again.

Reunion 1 (Osmus):


Reunion 2 (Orwig):



Not too shabby to start and end a month with amazing family.  Not too shabby at all.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger