For My Loves

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!  Thinking of all the loves in my life, including these handsome ones...  

I often whisper into Emmitt's ear, "I love you a million times a million times a billion times a googolplex times infinity and to the moon and back" (or some variation of that, it can go on and on or be pretty short, but it always includes infinity and ends with to the moon and back).  I've started saying it to Jaron too.  And look forward to one day whispering it into Baby Girl's sweet ear.  Wishing you all a wonderful day, filled with lots of love.

4 comments:

  1. Love you Grace! What is this fabulous new look you have for your blog?! Did you draw that up there? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey friend, love YOU! Thanks for the kind words. I've been wanting to make some changes for awhile, but it takes forever for me to figure out how to do every little thing. I surely did not draw that header- you have way too much faith in me! But I did figure out how to add the title in Photoshop ;). It's bigger than I had planned, but it will take some time, if it's any possible for me, to figure out how to shrink it. All more than you wanted to know, I'm sure. :)

      Delete
  2. Well I am HIGHLY impressed! Your own IT department :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures capture perfectly the best things in life!

    ReplyDelete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger