Throwback Thursday

Thursday, December 19, 2013

As Christmas and the end of the year approach, I've found myself going through our pictures a lot for various reasons.  And I've discovered that there are a fair amount of pictures from right before and after Cora was born (and a few from last Spring and this Fall) that due to timing or whatever other circumstance never made it to the blog, but that remind me of a significant moment or event.  Since this spot is my photo album these days, I want to share them.  They include some fun play dates, a surprise baby shower that some dear friends threw me and that fills me with joy every time I think of it, me and Jaron's 8th anniversary on the day before Cora's birth in which we went on a date to Paseo Grill and it was one of the best out to eat meals I had all year, pics of Cora meeting loved ones (when we actually remembered to grab the camera), E and E being silly boys, cousins and family, E and C getting to know each other better and better, and lots of other misc shots.  They sure do remind me of how grateful I am for our friends and family and their crazy love.  Also, they're all black and white.  Wonder what that says about my mood over the last week.  Aaand a billion pics...

2 comments:

  1. Love every moment of this post! So many sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, friend. I know, aren't those boys pretty cute?!

      Delete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger