1/52

Sunday, January 5, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt: Riding his wooden rocking horse that he actually got last Christmas, but just rediscovered.
Cora: 7 months old today and showing off her new tooth (the one next to it is coming in too!).  

Happy New Year, friends!  I hope 2014 has started well for you.  Our Christmas was happy and full, and we are so thankful for all of the family and friends and festivities.  But we are worn out.  The craziness of December was tough for a few of us and while we are sad to see the fun end, we are eager to get back to our routine.  We have gobs of photos from last month, too many to post all of them, but I am having such difficulty narrowing down, so we'll just see what posts and photos end up here.  

I'm really excited and nervous about joining The 52 Project in 2014!  I started noticing it over the last few months on a few blogs I follow and so I looked into it more and found Practising Simplicity, where it all started.  I think it's such a cool idea!  My parents got me a dvd teaching series on photography for Christmas and I'm really hoping to improve my photography skills this year.  This project is a great way to keep me accountable and document my skills as they hopefully grow, but more importantly it's a neat way to see how my kiddos will grow and change, week to week, throughout the year.  This will be my first time to link up with a community like this and though I feel a little uncertain, I'm excited to follow along with the others participating, to learn and grow from them as well.  

I'm looking forward to another year with the bloggity blog.  Oh how this silly space brings me much joy and clarity.  I'm so grateful and appreciative for each of you along for the ride.  Happy 2014!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger