2/52

Monday, January 13, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  After some frigid weather, we had an afternoon the other day where I could actually take both kids outside.  My hope is to do the best I can to just catch the kiddos in their element for these pictures and not ask them to pose.  That being said, it was hard to catch E for pictures on this day as he was all over the yard and I just wasn't quick enough.  He was going down his little slide, by standing at the top and sort of dropping down on his bottom.  Looked pretty uncomfortable to me, but he seemed to enjoy it and kept on with it for a bit.  I took this picture just as he finished going down and right before he jumped up to go through the slide motions all over again.  
Cora:  She was so happy to be outside, and kept smiling and laughing at her brother.  She thinks he's the bee's knees.

Happy Monday, friends!  We had such a good weekend and I hope the same is true for you!  I also hope this week is a restful one- I know several people that need that.  So let's get to it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger