3/52

Sunday, January 19, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  He finally got to get up close and personal with the pink elephant that we often drive by and wave to.  And the pink elephant, up close and personal, did not disappoint.  
Cora:  This little one is on the move.    

Here we are with another week.  I'm hoping to finish up with our Christmas pictures this week and I have a few other posts in mind, but that's often the case, so we'll just see what happens.  I also have joined a writing group and I'm hoping those assignments won't keep me too much from the blog.  I feel like I'm in college again, because it looks like once again I'll be working right up to the deadline even though it always makes me a little crazy.  Some things never change.  Happy week to you all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that elephant! I want one! In my backyard!
    Precious photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, I know, isn't in the best?! And thank you :). I've just started checking out your blog and I'm really enjoying it!

      Delete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger