4/52

Sunday, January 26, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  I told E he could get a treat on our Target run the other day and he spotted this pink unicorn on the end of an isle, tucked under miscellaneous home items.  As I continued carting around to get the rest of our groceries, he kept saying, "I am the unicorn... No, I am the unicorn..."  over and over.  This is a common theme these days.  He often has his animals have conversations and sometimes things get a little heated.  
Cora:  I put Cora on my bedroom floor to grab something and she started doing what can best be described as downward dog.  For months, I have thought that this girl would kill it in a yoga class.  I ran to grab the camera and threw off the large pile of clothes on my vanity bench so I could get the perfect angle of her perfect move, but it was not to be.  She's done it several times since though, and she always kinda fusses like she can't figure out how she got there and how to undo it.  
E&C:  I mean, c'mon... I had to.  

Happy Week, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger