6/52

Monday, February 10, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt: I found E sitting in the chair in Cora's room one morning last week.  This was his family as he explained it to me... he was the dada, the fox was the mama, and then the baby doll was their baby.  He sat there so sweetly, softly speaking to his family for quite some time.  He has been extra affectionate with Cora in the last week as well and keeps telling me, "I love babies!"  
Cora:  Well this little lady is 8 months old!  I have mixed feelings about it.  

Here we go, another week!  This week I'm going to try not to let my head explode with cabin fever if we have more snow days.  What's your goal for the week?

2 comments:

  1. Emmitt looks so sweet! i just want to cuddle up next to him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he was so calm and content... it did look pretty cozy :)

      Delete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger