11/52

Monday, March 17, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  I think E is looking at me like this because we were all siting around in the midst of the mail and the kiddos were playing with it, and E put a rubber band he found on some flyer in his mouth, which I quickly vetoed.  Moms are always killing all the fun, huh?  I had the hardest time picking between this photo and another one.  Ultimately, I chose this one because of that face and the way he's sitting... both little things I will want to remember from this stage.  
Cora:  While E was at MDO one day last week I let Cora play in his room.  We all play in there, but she usually doesn't get free reign of his toys, so I think this was pretty special for her.  She has E's woolly mammoth.  The tusks are perfect for her to chew on.  Or so it seems.  

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  I sorta forgot all about it until after my kids and I were dressed and out the door.  Please don't pinch them.  Also, I guess I'm the worst.  

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I totally see you in that pic of E. Not that you made that face a lot growing up, but...;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger