12/52

Monday, March 24, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  I'm sure E was trying to take in some fresh air and the beauty of his surroundings after being in the car most of the day, but it seems likely he also wanted to scare his Mama.  And a job well done on that front.  The camera was already around my neck so I couldn't resist snapping a quick shot as I made my way to get him down.  
Cora:  C was also exploring and getting some fresh air.  The kids and I took the fastest of family vacations last week with my parents, sister, and nephews to Beavers Bend State Park.  It is such a beautiful part of our state and we are grateful for the memories! 

And a happy Monday to YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger