9/52

Saturday, March 8, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  Last Friday afternoon, we enjoyed the nice weather in our backyard.  Emmitt asked for Eva's red ball, which made our hearts ache a little, but then he and Jaron threw it back and forth.  Take extra notice of his long, crazy hair in the sunlight, because it's gonna look awfully different in the next set of these pictures (hinthintwinkwink)
Cora:  It's so fun to be able to go outside and let her crawl and explore all around these days.  I'm so looking forward to Spring and warmer weather so we can do this much more often.  

Wow, this is the latest I've ever been on these pictures.  It's the latest I've ever been on my writing assignment as well.  Hoping to finish it up soon, so I can get to work on the last week's assignment.  And then after that maybe I'll get back into the swing of writing more regularly on here again.  I have several posts floating around in my head, begging to get out.  We'll just see if I let them.  Hope you all are doing well, staying warm, and willing Spring to get here fast... no, faster!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger