14/52

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  We often find E looking at a book or magazine just like he's reading every word.  Sometimes he's even mumbling along as he reads it.  I suspect that one day sooner than I expect, I'll catch him reading the actual words.
Cora:  On Saturday, Cora turned 10 months old.  The last few months have surprised me with how fast they arrived.  But I'm feeling particularly nostalgic with this latest milestone.  I've been thinking of this time last year as we prepared for E to turn 2 and Cora to make her debut.  Makes me ache a little, but I know that's just how life is.  Thankful that I get to be a part of what they're each doing right now.  

I wrote about E turning 10 months old here.  It is apparently a difficult time for me ;).  Also, that seems soo long ago.  I'm having a hard time getting back into writing for a variety of reasons, even though I desperately want to.  I joined a writing project that is due in the next week, so hope I get over my writers block stat.  Happy Wednesday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger