16, 17/52

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  2 weeks ago, we had a full week.  We were preparing for Easter and E turned 3!  My aunt always sends the cutest treats for every holiday!  She sent the above bunny mask and three beautifully knit stuffed animals.  E was quite sure all of the gifts were for him.  He does make a pretty cute bunny.  Thank You, Aunt Polly!!
Cora:  Cora has become so interested in looking in the mirror lately.  I loved watching her check herself out on this particular day.  And she's wearing such a sweet little outfit that dear friends gave her for her baptism.  (16/52)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  Last week we went on vacation with friends, and E got to have so much fun time outside with his pals.  There's a tree outside of where he goes to Mother's Day Out that he likes to "climb" whenever we're walking out to the car.  It's a tree with multiple trunks so he mainly just walks into the middle part of it, and while it's pretty cool, I think it may not have the same effect now after he got to really climb a tree while in Texas.  
Cora:  This picture was from Easter Sunday.  Cora tried red jell-o, loved it, and was quickly covered in it.  So we took off her dress to leave with my mom, who is an expert at getting out stains (for real!).  Most of the kids were outside and she crawled to the back and was eagerly looking out.  I ran to grab my camera because it was a precious site looking at her from the kitchen.  When I got back, I saw Adeline notice her from outside and start running toward her, smiling so big.  Cora was banging on the glass door, and talking so happily.  I have a series of pictures from this event that make my heart double in size every time I look at them.  These two are the sweetest together.  (17/52)

Happy Easter!  It's still Easter, that counts.  Planning to post more soon on E's birthday, our vacation, and maybe some other silliness from in between.  As always, we'll just see what I actually get to postin'.  Wishing you a happy week, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger