18/52

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  I only took a few pictures of Emmitt on the camera this week and zero of Cora, but I caught a few really sweet pics of them with my phone the other day while they were playing together.  I love watching them play and bond and it's getting even better because lately I can mostly just observe their interaction without intervening as much, since Cora continues to gain more and more independence with her body.  Sister's got some impressive body smarts.  Also, a little less caution than I'd like :).  

This last week I spent many of my free moments going through our iPhoto library and trying to organize all of our pictures from 2014.  It reminded me of several things:  1)  We've taken a lot, a lot, a lot of pictures this year.  2)  Oh my, soo much can change among little ones in a matter of months.  The pictures of Emmitt and Cora from January compared to April/May clearly show that.  3)  The first half of 2014 has been good.  It has been filled with lots of time with just our family of four, and also surrounded by family and friends.  So I am trying to stop and remember all the adventures and the regular, everyday moments captured in those pictures.  I'm overflowing with thankfulness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger