22/52

Monday, June 2, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E:  It's not uncommon for a laundry basket of clean clothes to be in our TV room and for as long as he's been able to, E will often climb into it and sit comfortably as he watches a show.  
C:  I find it so interesting to see what things Cora does that E also did at her age, as well as all the new and different things she enjoys.  One thing that I don't remember E doing much is crawling under tables.  Cora loves to do this, and it's pretty precious.  She likes to crawl under and check things out from all different angles.  She pulls up on the chairs and crawls after the cats.  And E often gets under there with her and she thinks that's pretty magical.  
E&C:  Love these stinkers.  

Hey, Happy June!  So, I'm resolving to write more this summer, including more on the blog.  If you have any ideas or things you'd like to read about, I'd love to hear from you.  I'm sure it would be great inspiration and motivation to help me keep up with my goal.  Thanks, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger