23/52

Sunday, June 8, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E:  As I walked into the TV room the other day, I saw E sitting like this and was so thankful that the camera was in the dining room.  I caught this picture just before he noticed me and moved.  I love the expression on his face and his legs dangling off that chair, which recently broke... in the up position (awesome).  
C:  The four of us enjoyed some time together outside one evening last week.  Wouldya take a look at those blue eyes? 

Miss Cora turned 1 on Thursday!  And poor little thing was sick, so besides donuts for breakfast (because... donuts), we had a pretty chill day around the house.  Love my sweet 1 year old and my sweet 3 year old... even when they're the rottenest ;).  Happy Week, friends!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger