25/52

Monday, June 23, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  I had finally gotten Cora down for a nap on Friday, and E asked to watch a little show on my phone, so I happily obliged in hopes of resting a bit myself.  I didn't feel awesome last week, so I plopped down on the couch across from E.  It felt so good to relax, but when I looked up again at my boy, I couldn't bear not to run grab the camera.  He looked pretty precious, cozied up on that chair.   
Cora:  This one year old is playing with some new birthday presents from her Nana and Papi.  She's at such a fun stage... very busy and very happy.  

Happy Monday!  I've got to start writing these posts taking up space in my wee, little brain.  I'm thinking one post for each day, until Friday.  There, I said it.

(Also, we're almost exactly halfway through the year... whuu-ut?  But also, also did you notice that this week's post title is a palindrome?  Pretty cool.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger