Over the Weekend

Monday, June 30, 2014


Thankful for another busy, but happy weekend.  We hung out with best friends, attended a church picnic, did gobs and gobs of laundry (okay, well Jaron did gobs and gobs of laundry and I ate bon-bons, or something like that), got to see Emmitt's godfather perform at Hawkstock, and had Sunday Dinner with my fam.  I only got pictures of our Saturday night festivities, but they sure do catch some good times with loved ones.  Kevin always does an amazing job and it was fun to hear some live music on a beautiful evening.   Also, just a little aside... last weekend, E got to see one of his godfathers named Kevin and this weekend he saw the other one, so that's pretty cute, if you ask me.

Three of the photos were taken by Bennett.  I love this kid's perspective and want him to teach me a thing or two.  I'll let you guess which they are.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger