29/52

Friday, July 25, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  Emmitt had asked to "tuddle" together (oh my heart, by the way) in my bed and watch a movie last Thursday.  He was sleepy and not feeling great, so I thought this was a really good idea.  Just as I was about to cuddle up to him, Cora woke up from her nap.  So E rested a little in my bed and I kept her from climbing all over him or flinging herself onto the floor.  Although a little hectic, it was still nice to be all together on the bed, sun streaming in through the blinds.  

These are some pictures I got with my phone and then used to play with a new-to-me editing app, VSCO.  I had just discovered it after reading through a bunch of posts by Annapolis & Company, called The Everyday Project.  I love learning new photography stuff and I was really impressed with this series.  I think her pictures are always gorgeous, so it's neat to read about her process and get a glimpse into how she makes it happen... even though sometimes I'm convinced that it must just be magic, which I haven't seemed to snag yet ;)  

Goodness, it's Friday.  I'm not sure how that happened, because I started this post on Monday and for whatever reason never finished it.  But friends, I wanted to say a big THANK YOU for the encouragement after my last post.  I can't tell you how much it means to me.  Really.  I so appreciate each one of you!  I hope you all have fabulous weekends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger