30/52

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  E, C, and I had been playing pirates in his room right before I took this picture.  He climbed up on his bed and was jumping about and grabbing the dragonflies that hang from the ceiling.  He's had them since he was a baby.  They were my version of a mobile over his crib.  He kept flinging them and discovered that if you really put some force in it, you can make the dragonfly hit the moving fan, which makes a big sound and then it flies back all wonky and such.  I tried to nip this game in the bud, but apparently to no avail.  A few days later I walked into E's room to check on him and a friend, only to find one of the dragonflies had come down in a fun game of Fling it Toward the Fan.  What're you gonna do? ;)
Cora:  This girl takes more and more steps each day.  It's neat to watch her confidence grow with each step she takes.  I love how both of these pictures are off balance.  Happy and off balance... seems like a good reflection of our life.

Happy Week, friends!  These are more phone pics.  Need to try get my real camera out this week...

1 comments:

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger