31/52

Monday, August 4, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  Emmitt and Cora are playing together more these days and it's so neat to see.  The first picture was from early last week, in E's teepee, with all of his stuffed animals.  E's current phrase is "I want all of them" for anything and everything.  Oy.  So lately he wants ALL of the animals in the teepee.  In the middle of the week, our goddaughter, Adeline came to play and I tried to make a little fort for the three of them.  Adeline was doing something like peek-a-boo to make E and C laugh and smile in the second picture.  The last shot was at Jaron's parents' house, where we visited over the weekend.  Emmitt kept saying, "we're in the jungle" while they were playing around this plant.  

We had such a wonderful weekend away, visiting family and friends.  Hope to post more about it soon.  These are all still iPhone photos.  I guess I've needed a little break from the real camera.  I've had some arthritis this summer, which has made the big camera seem a little less appealing.  But over the weekend, as I watched my friend, Cara snap lots of shots with her camera, it made me eager to get back to mine.  Hoping this week starts out grand for you!  I'll be keeping some dear ones in my prayers today, as their little one undergoes a procedure.       

2 comments:

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger