34/52

Monday, August 25, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  I think it's some sort of milestone when young siblings can start bathing together.  These two have been able to this summer and it occurred to me I didn't really have much for an obligatory bath picture.  So I fixed that up real quick.  Our tub is very old and tired, but it is good to us.  I love that there's an elephant (E's very favorite) on the edge of it.  E was... yep, you guessed it... lining up the bath toys.  We do a lot of lining up things (mostly animals) in our house.  I think Cora had just pulled some of them off and he was gathering them back up (he's really got a lot of work to do, folks).  I surprisingly grabbed a photo that looks pretty calm, even though bath time is typically far from it.  Love these two clean sweeties.  (Or at least they were clean when I took this photo.  It's probably time for another bath.  Oy.)

Happy Week, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger