Dinner and Such

Sunday, August 17, 2014


A few weeks ago, my parents came over for a simple dinner.  Jaron prepared all the food and it was so lovely.  He's kinda the best.  We had such a nice time and it was fun to have them over for a change, because they feed us the most delicious meals all the time.  Maybe it's because my mom worries that my fam and I would go hungry if she didn't help out a little.  Have I mentioned I don't cook?  

After dinner, my mom helped me hem some curtains.  What?  Oh, you thought there was no alternative motive to inviting them over?  As it turns out, despite trying to learn several times, I also don't sew.  My mom happens to be a boss on the sewing machine and always has to give me a little reminder lesson.  It was a really good night.  I'm such a fan of quality time together with those I love, and yay for hemmed curtains!  I think we only owe them like 687 more meals at our house and we'll be sorta nearing close to even.  Easy peasy.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger