Flora

Tuesday, August 5, 2014


Remember this post a few weeks ago, when I talked about The Everyday Project (by Mary Beth from Annapolis & Company).  Well, I participated in her #theeverydayproject photo challenge on Instagram last week.  The subject for the first week was flora and that picture above of the plates in our dining room was one of nine photos featured on the Annapolis & Company Instagram and blog.  I felt honored to be a small part of such a cool project and neat community.  You all should check it out and join in the fun, because there are 7 more weeks of the challenge!  Also, you can find me on Instagram here.  I resisted joining for awhile, but finally caved and it's sorta my new love ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger