37/52

Sunday, September 14, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  I posted a different picture from this same series on Instagram the other day.  These kiddos have so much personality and I love seeing all of their expressions.  We were getting ready for Cora's 15mo. well check and they had climbed into this laundry basket, so I decided to drive them around the house picking up the clothes we needed and making stops for diaper changes and such.  It was pretty fun and I wasn't the worst for a few moments.  It was kind of a weird week with Cora having a cold and Emmitt having some sort of virus, but there was so much good too.  I think this picture shows that really well.  

This is an iPhone photo.  I didn't take any pictures on the real camera last week, because I'm the worst.  There it is.  No, I'm kidding.  But hey, maybe I'll blog again someday soon.  Happy Week, friends!  I never think you're the worst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger