32

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

For my 32nd birthday, Jaron and I got to stay a night away, without the kids.  It was actually the first time I've been away from Cora, so I was a little nervous about it, but the kids did really well (or at least that's what Jaron's sweet, sweet parents told us).  We stayed in a newly renovated hotel, the Ambassador, in Midtown.  It was fabulous and beautiful and comfortable.  We ate a delicious meal at Red Prime steakhouse on Friday night.  And another delicious meal for breakfast on Saturday at Waffle Champion.  And another delicious snack at Browns Bakery while on a walk, approximately 30min (maybe less) after eating breakfast, because... donuts.  I mean, what're you gonna do?  It was all so good (Okay fine.  It was perfect.) and I was sad when it was done, but glad to get back to our rot bots.  Got to celebrate again with the fam at my parents' on my actual birthday.  It was a great birthday, and I'm looking forward to tackling some resolutions for myself this year.  I'm still working them out, but will probably write more about them at some point.  Here are lots of phone photos from our night away, including an unreasonable amount of selfies, but again, what're you gonna do?  You start to act crazy when you eat a full meal without being interrupted and sleep through the night.  So many thanks to my husband, who always makes my birthday so special.  He's my favorite husband.  Love his guts.  Times infinity.    

^^new jewelry from Jar^^
^^loved the furniture... this mirror!^^
^^What?!^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger