39/52

Thursday, October 2, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  E got to go see Thomas the Train with his Nana and Papi on Saturday, and he came home with a new train set.  Here, he is eagerly waiting for it to be all set up.  I walked over to grab a picture from above of him watching the work his Papi was doing, but he looked up right as I snapped the camera.  
Cora:  C was playing around and fighting a nap, when all of the sudden she laid down flat and rested her head on the floor so sweetly.  I tried to take a quick picture, just as she looked up and fussed at me.  

Interestingly, I took both E and C's picture last Saturday in almost the exact same spot, at completely different times during the day.  I hadn't taken any other pictures with the camera during the week and was hoping to snag a few, and it turns out the only ones I got were very similar.

I've taken quite a break.  It sort of just happened because of life and such.  And now I'm having trouble getting back into a blogging routine, even though there's so much I want to write about.  So there's that.  But, Happy (almost) Weekend, ya crazies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger