42/52

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  Oh, how I am loving the weather.  We have been spending many afternoons in the backyard.  E uses the time to find his friends (bugs) or play with sticks, rocks, and dirt.  Cora goes down our slide, follows E around, and keeps busy as she always does.  (She has started running lately or at least is trying to....  As I've mentioned before, she's got a lot to do and not near enough time to do it.)  She has also been going after the soccer ball the last few times out.  She has great body smarts and I bet she'd kill it on the soccer field.  Although, I may need to throw a basketball out there, and see where her heart really lies.  But no pressure, little one.    

There's been a lot of black and white photos in this series lately, huh?  Just the way it goes, I guess.  Hope you don't hate that.  We just got back from a great family reunion and are currently enjoying some time with Jaron's mom.  I'm sending lots of love, positive energy, good vibes, and prayers out into the world today.  For you and yours.   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger