44/52

Sunday, November 2, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C&X&J:  This is the Halloween/Cousin edition of the 52 project.  Halloween night has become one of our favorite family holidays around Old House Hill.  Jaron makes chili, we have some classic "scary" movie on, such as Ghostbusters or Young Frankenstein, we have family and friends hanging out and stopping by, and we go on shifts of trick or treating with the kids.  Our neighborhood gets tons of trick or treaters, which makes the whole affair extra fun and festive.  These pictures of the cousins make me really happy, but also a little like "WTH kids?!" because all I can think about is the picture of them last year and Cora was just a wee little thing and well... ughhhh. 

Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!  Can you even believe it's November?  I cannot.  But, I'm not mad about it, because we're quickly approaching my next favorite family holiday, which is the one that revolves around eating mashed potatoes giving thanks ;).  Hope your Monday is not the worst!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger