45/52

Friday, November 14, 2014


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  This was the beginning of last week.  The kids had just eaten dinner and we were killing some time before they took baths.  E asked for his pirate stuff.  Poor Cora is a little grainy in this photo, but I thought they were the cutest dressed up as pirates and they both had such a great time!  So grainy schmainy is all I have to say about that.

Hey friends, I'm really late with this week's 52 post.  I know you've been waiting on pins and needles for it ;).  And I've written lots of words in my brain and elsewhere, but haven't posted much of anything here in awhile.  I'm always hoping to change that.  Phone photos have been my refuge lately... they're helping me capture life's daily graces.  I've been needing some reminding of those daily gifts here and there.  And that picture above sure does the trick.  Hope you're able to find the things that fill you up as well.  Have a happy weekend and stay warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger