46/52

Sunday, November 16, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  We love E's long hair, but okay sure, it's getting a little crazy and could possibly use a trim.  To be fair, we've been saying those exact words for a few months now, so by the time he actually gets a cut, it will probably be halfway down his back.  Eh, I think he can pull it off ;).  
Cora:  C had just woken up from a nap and was climbing (always climbing! on everything!) all over the couch.  This is a mischievous look she's giving me, as she considers what she can get away with.  

A few things to note about this week's pictures... These were taken well into the afternoon, and yes, both kids are still in their jammies.  It was just one of those days.  Also, I've been playing with the manual settings on my camera, and needless to say, I still need lots of practice with them.  So, there ya have it.  Happy Week, friends!  Stay warm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger