48/52

Sunday, November 30, 2014

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  Last week, while we were in Texas visiting Jaron's parents, we went to the park and E did the best he's ever done swinging on his own, pumping his legs and such.  Made his mama so proud.    
Cora:  Anytime I get my phone or the camera out lately, Cora turns to it and says, "Cheese!" and does the funniest smile.  I think she must have learned how to say it when they did school pictures at her MDO, because we had never said that with either of our kids.  We do now though, because it's pretty cute to see.  She can be such a ham!

Hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!  It's my plan to post a bunch of pictures this month.  There are lots I want on the blog for my own record and I've gotten so behind on them.  And I want to get caught up editing the photos for Christmasy purposes.  So, just fair warning.  I don't feel quite prepared, but I'm still excited about the start of Advent.  Happy Week, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger