1/52

Thursday, January 8, 2015

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  Some of my Girls were in town and we went over to Kristin's dad's to hang out and let our kids do the same.  The kids had a great time outside, especially sledding through, jumping in, throwing up into the air, and raking a big pile of leaves.  These pictures are technically at the very end of 2014, but they are in the first week of 2015, so I'm using them.  I'm allowed to do that.  

It's 2015!  Happy New Year, friends!  I've decided to do The 52 Project again.  I got this idea through some blogs I was following and found that it was started by Jodi at Practicing Simplicity.  I didn't link up much last year, but I'm thankful for the inspiration and excited to continue this project in 2015.  I love having all those pictures of Emmitt and Cora to look back on.  Here is the Old House Hill collection if you'd like to look back as well.  

I have more coming soon.  We've had the weirdest week.  I think 2015 didn't want us to get all high and mighty, so we've already had an ER visit, the flu, and a dose of epinephrine for peanut allergy for our little family.  Hoping things will slow down a bit, and thankful for all the moments of grace we found among the craziness.  Also, I feel incredibly grateful to join you all in this place again this year.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger