51, 52/52

Thursday, January 1, 2015

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Emmitt:  A few weeks ago, E was cuddled up in this chair with our cat, Roy, watching TV.  It was so sweet, but of course, it didn't last long enough for me to get a good picture of it.  I took a few, and then grabbed this last shot right before E said very nicely, "Okay, that's enough pictures."  Understood.  
Cora:  C had been playing around in her room, getting into all the wrapping supplies.  I think this is when she settled down into my lap and said she was hungry.  (51/52)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

E&C:  The lighting isn't great and I could barely get them to sit still and look at the camera, but I just had to get something of them in their Christmas Eve attire.  Such a magical time with littles.  (52/52)

I'm a few weeks behind in posting these, but we made it!  Shall we start this all over again?!  I think I just might have to.  Wishing us all a fresh start to a year filled with family and friends and dreams and hard work and self care and lots of joy and crazy love.  Happy New Year, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger