6/52

Monday, February 9, 2015

 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  This was one evening last week when we stepped outside to enjoy some really beautiful Spring-like weather.  I was excited to take some pics of the kids as they ran all over the yard, exploring this and that, and playing with different toys.  I didn't get a chance to take many pictures though, because this was shortly before we had an unfortunate potty training situation.  I'm going to go ahead and say it was likely the grossest thing I've encountered as a mom so far.  I won't go into all the details, but I will tell you that for the rest of the night E kept saying to himself "diarrhea... diarrhea."  Quickly followed by asking me, "What's diarrhea?"  Over and over.  It would have been a really good story for my godfather, Dennis, during dinnertime conversation, you know what I'm sayin'?  If you don't, you can read about that here (and you can swoon over baby Emmitt and his mullet).  Did I mention that Jaron was conveniently out of town?  Has this been a complete overshare of a post?  Probably.  Well anyway, I love that this picture shows both of the kiddos' profiles.  All the heart eyes for these two.  

I am truly sorry for all the potty talk so early on your Monday.  Hope your week goes up from here.  Also, also!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER, ROSEMARY ALICE!  I hope you have the BEST day! (Sorry for all the yelling.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger