Saturdays and Sundays are for...

Friday, February 6, 2015


I wanted to start doing weekend posts on occasion so that like the 52 posts, I could see some of the ways that life changes and stays the same throughout the year.  I also thought it would be a good way to keep up with editing photos regularly.  But not too far in and I already was considering skipping this week's, because... because.  But I really did have some pretty cute pics from last weekend, so here we are.  The weekend was very full, things right after one another... almost all good stuff, but busy can cause me some angst.  Yet we got to see so many dear ones, both friends and family, eat delicious food, continue to power through potty training, and hear lots of laughter, so as is usual, there was really nothing to worry about.  Happy Friday, friends!  Excited to see what this weekend brings for both you and me.  

Oh, and... minivan (!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger