10/52

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  After the snow days last week, I wanted to do something fun outside as a family on Saturday.  We went to play on the playground of my childhood church.  Emmitt always asks about going to "9E's church's playground", so he was pretty excited.  Cora fell asleep in the car on the way though, so I waited there with her, while Jaron and Emmitt played.  As they headed back to the car, I was able to get some pictures of E frolicking about.  I had to get some of C in our boring ol' backyard later that evening.  Love that both shots catch these busy kids in motion.  

Happy Wednesday, friends!  How is it already Wednesday and how is it already March?!  Yikes.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger