12/52

Monday, March 23, 2015

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Emmitt:  While Cora napped on Saturday, E asked to watch some new show he had never seen before.  As he watched, I quietly sat in the dining room to take a few photos.  I could hardly contain myself as I saw his face change ever so slightly this way and that.  He was full of joy watching that silly show, and I was full of joy watching him.  
Cora:  Cora's new thing is to get the iPod out of E's room and play with it, pretend it's a phone and such.  As cute as it can be, it drives me a bit bonkers, but it's also sort of become a necessary part of our everyday, if that makes any sense.  Maybe it just shows that I still haven't had the good sense to move it to a place she can't reach.  She's so proud in this picture.  I sure love that.  

Happy Monday, you crazies!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger