9/52

Monday, March 2, 2015

 "A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  It was one of those weeks that when Saturday hit, I realized I hadn't take any 52 pics, so instead of waiting for the cuteness to happen organically, I ran out to the front yard and asked Jaron to open the door and have the kids stand in its space.  There were several shots I liked, but this was my favorite.  Emmitt was dancing all over and this is about as still as he got, but mostly I couldn't resist that big smile Cora's sportin'.  E is often pantsless around the house these days because of potty training, and Saturday was no different, even with the frigid temperature and a fresh layer of bright white snow.  

Hope your Monday is great, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger