13, 14/52

Monday, April 6, 2015

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Emmitt:  Watching TV and eating fruit snacks.  Life is good.  
Cora:  Please notice her hand up, as she is telling Emmitt "No!" over and over again.  I think it was to make sure he didn't try to come take her car.  (13/52)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Emmitt: Playdough at 9E's.  The light that seeps into my mom's new laundry room in the evening is my favorite. 
Cora:  Jumping on the trampoline with cousins.  Cora is ecstatic that she is finally big enough to jump on the trampoline and if anyone is up there and she's not, you'll hear about it in a big way.  (14/52)

We're trying to settle back into our normal routine after mixing things up in Texas for a week.  Hope Monday is treating you well!

2 comments:

  1. You are so right about Cora. She is NOT having it when cousins or brother are on the tramp and she is not. Also, I cleaned up that play dough mess today and I would do it again 20 times for that picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it the best, Mom?! He is so focused and so happy.

      Delete

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger