19-21/52

Thursday, May 28, 2015



"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  Playing with hair things, as you do.  (19/52) 


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

Emmitt:  He was telling me all about this playdough creation.  I tried my hardest to remember everything he was saying because it was just so rich with imagination.  As soon as I could, I typed his words into the notes app on my phone.  What a sweetie and a weirdie this boy is.  
Cora:  Modeling our friend's sunglasses that she had just swiped.  (20/52, iPhone) 


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  All this rain.  Goodness, it is making outside play very exciting for my bug loving boy and his up for anything sister, but it sure is getting pretty disgusting for their mom.  We have to spray these kiddos down after almost every backyard adventure these days, because of all the digging in the mud.  (21/52)  

Oh hey there!  Remember when I used to blog?  Yeah, me neither.  3 weeks behind on the ol' 52 pics.  Hope to be around here more this summer.  Hope you all are well.  Hope you get to do something you love today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger