1, 2/52

Monday, January 11, 2016

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

Emmitt:  This is the face of someone who is clearly not interested in having his picture taken, but I could not resist.  For quite some time, he was just hanging out on the couch, watching TV, and wearing those Christmas tree glasses that my aunt got him, like it was no big deal.  It had to be documented.    
Cora:  Sometimes I wish I could pull off Cora's outfits.  This is one of those times.  (1/52)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

E&C:  Those faces.  That scraggly, wispy hair.  All of my heart.  (2/52)

Here is the first post of The 52 Project for 2016.  I got the idea for this project from Jodi at Practising Simplicity a few years ago.  I'm so glad to be starting off another year of it.  Happy Monday, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger