51, 52/52

Thursday, January 7, 2016

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  On this lazy Sunday, the kids and I were trying to stay out of Jaron's way because he wasn't feeling well.  I put a movie on and Emmitt and Cora asked for a pillow and blanket and were being so sweet to each other for at least 3 or 4 minutes.  Cora kept saying, "We're so cozy!"  (51/52)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2015."

E&C:  On Christmas morning, we got to wake up in our house and have a little time together, just the four of us.  These two are at such fun ages, which made the day extra special.  (52/52)

Well, that finishes off The 52 Project for 2015.  I was unsure whether I would continue it in 2016, because I have another project I'm hoping to do in this space.  I even told a few people I wasn't going to do it.  But then when I was making photo books for grandparents and going through old photos, I realized that I'd be sad not to have the weekly photos of these stinkers.  I'll write more soon about some of my plans for the blog this year.  Hope you all had the happiest of holidays and are easing back into a good routine for this new season.  As always, so thankful for each of you that meets me here.  Happy January!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger