7-9/52

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

E&C:  Delighted with the candy from their school Valentine's Day parties.  (7/52, Canon)


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

E&C:  We took a walk with friends to the Plaza District a few weeks ago.  It was a beautiful day, but a little too windy for outdoor eating.  Unfortunately we discovered this after we had already sat down and ordered outside.  We shivered all through lunch, but luckily with great company and delicious food, a good time was still had by all.  (Also, Super Why came to lunch.)  (8/52, iPhone)

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2016."

E&C:  I was trying to quickly grab my phone because Cora was standing and watching TV in the funniest little way.  Right as I took it, E bent down and puckered up in front of her just as she was turning her head.  These kids are sweet and weird, and they make me smile.  A lot.  (9/52, iPhone)  

Can you even believe it's March?  Happy Super Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger