May UNadventures

Wednesday, September 7, 2016


I'm so behind.  For real, sooo behind.  But, I've still been taking pictures, so I'm going to try to get caught up in the next few weeks, both on the UNadventures posts and on the 52 Project.  So first things first: May.

May had a lot of real deal adventures, like out of town guests and a girls weekend, Mother's Day, family pictures, end of year fun at school, field trips, Jaron's birthday, and it also included all the in between, everyday unadventures.  We finished the month off with a trip to Texas to celebrate Memorial Day and our 11th anniversary.

Early in May, I stumbled upon some photos that I had ordered a long time ago and then tucked away, because I wasn't sure what to do with them at the time.  They were from my pregnancy with Cora and then into her first year.  Oh man, they hit me hard with all the feelings.  But they served as a great reminder of why I like to keep up this thing of taking pictures and occasionally blogging, because goodness, I forget lots of little things that I'm sure I never will, without those pictures and these words.  So here is May with way too many pictures for one post.  I'll probably never learn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Old House Hill All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger